Richard G. Buch, MD
Board-Certified Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Richard Buch is a board certified fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who has performed over 13,500 primary and revision joint surgeries. Dr. Buch has over 25 years experience in private practice and is the founder of The Dallas Limb Restoration Center, which has become a national referral center for complex knee, hip, and shoulder treatment.
Dr. Buch is known for providing compassionate, personalized care with a highly skilled level of expertise. Dr. Buch is actively engaged in orthopedic studies, implant design, and regularly gives lectures around the world as a featured expert on complex reconstruction cases. He has also been named as one the top 100 physicians in Dallas by D Magazine. He is also the director of an international conference held every year on complex joint replacement.
When patients discuss knee or hip replacement with Dr. Buch he provides a unique perspective. He is an accomplished surgeon who has done thousands of hip and knee replacements however he has also had a knee and hip replacement himself which allows him to relate to his patients and truely know what they will experience with their procedure.
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- Medical: University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Internship: Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Bloomington, IN
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Bloomington, IN
- Orthopaedic Oncology Fellowship:
George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC
Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate America Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- Musculoskeletal Infection Society